Getting bored of having just a button-clicking chatbot and looking for something more intelligent? We have adopted Google's natural language processing engine, Dialogflow, to provide a higher level of experience to you.
Dialogflow incorporates Google's machine learning expertise and products and is built on Google infrastructure which can be optimized for the Google Assistant. It can process both voice and text-based conversation.
You need to first go to Dialogflow to create a project agent and then fill out the necessary information on our builder for setup: Client Email, Project ID, Private Key.
- Create a new project agent on Dialogflow
- Go to Google Cloud Console
- Click "IAM" - "Service Accounts"
- Create a new service account
- Fill in the necessary information
- Select "Dialogflow API Admin" for role
- Generate a new private key in
You have now saved a new
.JSON file in your computer. Open the file in any text editor and you will get the private key for connecting Dialogflow to Botbuilder.
Connect Dialogflow on Bot Builder
- Select Integrations at the top menu bar
- Select + Integration button to add new integration
- Select Dialogflow and click Next
- Fill in all required details for integration
- Client Email is the email connected with Dialogflow.
- You could find the Project ID in the Dialogflow settings and the Private Key in the
.JSONfile after you've created a project agent in Dialogflow.
- Click Create to connect Dialogflow when the status is Connected.
There are two things you need to manage to create a functioning Dialogflow chatbot:
- Perform training on Dialogflow console
- Set up responses to different intents on Stella
For training on Dialogflow, you may refer to Dialogflow's documentation.
When you have completed setting up intents, you can select the created intents in Trigger and that node will be processed through Dialogflow.
- Select Triggers at the top menu bar or click + New Trigger button at the node inspector to create a trigger
- Select + Trigger button to add a new Trigger
- Select Dialogflow in the Basic tab to add a Dialogflow trigger
- Select created intent with following steps:
- Select the connected Dialogflow agent from Integration dropdown
- Select a Locale with your trained intent (E.g. en, zh-hk, etc)
- Select the specific Intent as trigger (the intent is “testing” in the below example)
- You can now select the Dialogflow trigger for your node at the Trigger section
- Remember to change the trigger name and then click Save to save the new trigger