The chatbot keeps on replying different responses occasionally when I types the same texts. How do I fix this?
You may follow the steps below to fix your issue:
- Type the text again.
- Head to "Member".
- Filter by channel and find the affected user .
- Click on "Details" and see which node the member is in.
- Repeat Step 1 until you see the second type of response.
- Repeat Step 2-4.
- Head to the two nodes and check if they are sharing the same trigger.
- Change the trigger or lower one of the node's priority.
What is the priority of nodes?
By default, the priority of every node is set as 0 by Stella. Stella adapts an inverse scale to determine the priority. As the value increases, the priority will become lower. In order words, any nodes with a priority of -1 will have a higher priority than that of a node with a 0 value.