What are the possible causes of the Facebook Page post Comment Reply function not working?
There might be a few possibilities that caused the comment reply function to not work properly. Please check the following items:
- Forgot to create a global node for comment reply entry.
- Forgot to toggle on redirect to the comment reply tree node in the global node.
- Wrong post ID in the comment reply post trigger.
- Comment as a page instead of a user in the Facebook post.
- Check the access token if the comment reply permission is added
- Check the "feed" subscription in the Facebook app with Graph API Explorer.
- Check the "feed" subscription in the Webhooks of Facebook app.
- Forgot to add the comment reply tree and select global node in Channel.
For each comment reply entry trigger, a Facebook post ID is required. If so, is it required to build a new set of tree node and global node for each Facebook Page?
Yes, you need to create a new trigger for each Facebook page because different Facebook page carries a different page ID and channel ID. However, you may make use of the redirect function to the same tree node if the response is the same.
Given that I have added Member Tag on my comment reply global node, why is there no member tag record in the Member page after posting comments on a Facebook post?
If you would like to track user with the member tagging function, please add the member tag to the node after the chatbot is activated. For the comment reply use case, the first tree node (the one with private reply/public reply response) will serves as the entry point to a chatbot. As a result, you may add the member tags to the nodes after the first node.
I have set more than one response in my private reply. But I can't receive all the responses in my inbox. Why is that?
You may only send 1 response to user's inbox for each Facebook comment reply chatbot flow. The supported response types are "Private Reply", "Quick Replies","Text","Button","Carousel","Media","Image","Audio","Video" and "File".