Once your client have completed the Embedded Signup Flow, even the WABA is still unverified, the client will be able use WABA with messaging limits in a trial environment called Sandbox for a 30-day period.
Meanwhile, the client needs to complete the Business Verification and goes through the WhatsApp Policy Check before the phone number can go from sandbox to live. Businesses can now login their Facebook Business Manager and check their status of approval.
If you are registering WABA and managing the account for your client, please make sure you have obtained the access to their Facebook Business Manager.
- During the embedded signup flow, the client was asked to create or select a Facebook Business Account.
- Now go to https://business.facebook.com/ and login the Facebook Business Manager.
- Follow this documentation to complete the Business Verification.
Check Status of Approval
To check your WABA status of approval, please login your Facebook Business Manager.
- In Facebook Business Manager, select "Business Settings". If the client has registered WABA with this account, you will be able to find "WhatsApp Accounts" under "Accounts".
- You are able to view the WABA account in this page.
- Click on "Settings". If your client's business has been verified, "Business Verification" will become "Verified" and "Account Status" will be "Approved".
- The subsequent approval process will not proceed until the business verification is completed.
Upon completion of embedded signup, your client can have access to the WhatsApp Manager and manage their WABA account.
Check Display Name
- When the business is verified, you can click on the shortcuts, and select "WhatsApp Manager".
- In "WhatsApp Manager", you can view the Phone Number, Status, Quality Rating, Messaging Limit, Country, Display Name and Certificate.
- Click on "View" to know the approval status of the display name.
Edit Display Name
- When the display name is pending or rejected, you can edit the display name for approval again. In "WhatsApp Manager", click on the "Pencil" next to the display name.
- You can enter the new display name, and then submit it for WhatsApp approval. Please note that if your client's phone number has been registered, you can only change the display name once every 30 days.
Manage Message Template
- Apart from message template in Stella, you can also manage your message template in "WhatsApp Manager" by selecting "Message Templates" in the sidebar.
- In "Message Templates", you are able to view, create, edit or delete your message templates.
View Message Analytics
- In "WhatsApp Manager", you can select "Insights" in the sidebar to view the message analytics.
- In "Insights", you can monitor the message volume and the estimated spent amount. You can also export the analytics in