If you are subscribing to a WhatsApp Business API channel for your client in your partner portal, you will need to submit a request and set up the WABA client in your client's Stella app.
Here are the procedures to complete your client's WhatsApp Business API channel:
- After you have subscribed a WhatsApp channel on partner portal, a WhatsApp channel will be automatically created in your client's Stella app. Please proceed after clicking "Start WABA Setup".
- For clients who are registering a new WABA, please fill in the verified Facebook Business Manager ID, legal name of client's business, WhatsApp number and preferred WhatsApp display name. For clients who are adding a new phone number to their existing WABA , please select your client's "WABA", then fill in WhatsApp number and preferred WhatsApp display name only.
- Once you have submitted, you will need to ask your client to log into their "Facebook Business Manager" and accept a request for allowing "Sanuker Inc. Limited" to manage your client's WABA account. This stage is called "Facebook Business Manager Verification" on your client's WABA channel setup. The request will be processed in around 1 working day.
- Once the request is processed, you can check the progress on your client's WABA channel setup and it should show "Waiting for WhatsApp WABA Approval". This will take around 3 to 7 working days for Facebook's approval.
- Once Facebook has approved your client's WABA, your client's WhatsApp phone number & display name will be processed next automatically. Once the phone numbers and display name are approved, you can choose "Singapore" and click "Deploy Now" to complete your client's WABA setup.
Phone Number Verification
- Finally, you can verify your client's WhatsApp phone number under "Platform" in your client's channel. Click "Connect" and a registration window will pop up.
- In "1. Register a phone number", please select the correct integrations and phone number that you'd like to connect to the WhatsApp Business API Client.
- Select the method to receive verification code:
- Send code via SMS, or
- Send code via Phone Call
- Please wait for the verification code sent to your client's SMS or phone call and enter the code in "2: Enter Verification Code".
- Click "Send" after you have entered the verification code. If everything works well, a success message will be shown in "3: Finish".
- Click "Finish" to close the registration window. You should be able to see the registered phone number info under section "Connect" now.
- Congratulations! You're all set. You may also access the WhatsApp Server Info & API Path in this page if you want to customize the endpoint. For more information, please refer to our WhatsApp Channel Documentation.