When your business Instagram page gets mentioned (tagged) in a public Instagram story, you can create automated reply to engage the corresponding customers in thier direct message.
With Stella, Story Mention Reply is not hard to create, all you need is a simple tree.
What is your Result?
Create New Tree and Tree Node
- Create a new tree. Name the tree (i.e. IG Story Mention Flow ) and save it.
- Add a new tree node. It will be used for displaying the Story Mention Reply.
Create Content for Story Mention Reply
- In the tree node, create a new response.
- Select "Text" as the response type.
- Enter the text content for the Story Mention Reply.
- Save the tree node afterwards.
Create Global Node
- Create a new global node. This will be used for triggering the reply.
- In the global node, create a new trigger.
- Create a new condition.
- Name the condition, input the following code and save the condition. This will identify the message event when your business page is mentioned in a public story.
this.messageEvent.type === "STORY_MENTION"
- Then, create a new trigger.
- Name the trigger. Then, select "Advance" and "+ Condition".
- Search and select the condition you have just created.
- Add the condition to the trigger and click "Save".
- Toggle on redirect and select the tree node you have created earlier. Finally, save the node.
Add Tree to Channel
- Head to "Channels" in the top bar. Select "Platform" and then "Tree Settings", add the Story Mention tree and select the new global node. Remember to click "Save" to save the channel settings.
- Check if you can get a successful result 🎉